Monday 10 June 2013

Rob Hansen's place in Campbell River

Still in Campbell River, making about as much progress as the sailors in the www.vanisle360.com/wp/ For them, frustration in light winds and strong tides, for me, absolute pleasure, sacrificing sleep for some much needed soulfood, hanging out with my other CR paddling buddies. Yep, I was just about to leave for Port McNeill yesterday, when my buddy Rob Hansen, on his way back from the small boats race in Comox phones and the next thing I'm sitting in a deck chair checking out the snow on the Coast Range mountains from his waterfront rooftop patio, beer and Pringles in hand, and then staying up until 2 in the morning with our other buddy Roger, reminiscing about South Africa and Canada and paddling and babes and life in general. Couldn't have better prep for the trip

No comments:

Post a Comment