Wednesday 12 June 2013

Starting around 4pm today

I'm leaving Stories Beach, just east of Port Hardy in about 2hrs time, around 4pm
Feeling good. Conditions calm, both wind and seas, nothing major happening, everything gently in my favour, at least through Friday, then a couple of more honest, variable days around Tofino, though still relatively calm.

Time to beat is 15 days 11 hrs 47 mins, so if I start at 4pm today, I'll have until 3.47am Fri 28th to get 'er done

Can't wait. I'm so full of food it'll be great to get out there and start working it off. Be nice to see the island too - haven't been to all of it yet, though there is a lot to be said for a 3 week base camp in the Brooks Peninsula. Another day ...

Keep well people whatever you're doing, I'll be thinking of you
Jerome

1 comment:

  1. Jerome bolted out from Storey's Beach at 4:00 pm Wednesday June 12 2013...last seen paddling furiously in a north westerly direction! Yay Jerome, we'll see you in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete